Sue Thorn Consulting
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
"I couldn't have done this without you"
Even the best-run organisation runs into difficulties occasionally. This can be particularly problematic where the trustees do not work in close geographic proximity to staff - there is additional scope for conflict and misunderstanding in such cases.
I can advise, and also mediate if appropriate, in cases where problems arise. The most common problems include:
- Financial difficulties resulting from unanticipated changes
- Conflict between trustees and staff (see also staffing and structure)
- Problems with staffing structure due to changes in requirements or finances (see also staffing and structure)
- Ongoing falls in member numbers (see also strategy)
- Problems caused, or threatened for the future, by changes to journal performance (see also publishing)
- Problems with events, such as declining attendance or industry support (see also events)